iPhone 12 Screen Replacement
Step 1: Remove the Apple 12 Screen display
- Turn off the iPhone, loosen and loosen the two pentagonal screws at the bottom.
- Pull out the screen with a suction cup, cut the screen into pieces with a plastic pressure plate, and separate them.
- Pry the screen and turn it to one side, loosen the 6 Y-shaped screws, and remove the metal shield to fix the flexible cable.
- Unplug the battery cable, and then the display screen bends the cable.
- Loosen the four screws, remove the metal panel, fix the flexible cable of the ear speaker, and disconnect the cable to completely separate the screen.
Step 2: Replace the Apple 12 display
- Remove the two Phillips screws and two Y screws, fix the earbud speaker, disconnect the flexible cable, and carefully remove the ear speaker from the screen.
- Take out a new Apple 12 screen, install the headset on the screen, connect the flexible cable to the screen, and fix the cable on the metal panel with screws.
- Connect the newly replaced flexible screen cable to the phone.
Step 3: Test the new screen function and assemble the iPhone
- Connect the battery flexible cable, turn on the mobile phone, and test the function of the new screen.
- After confirming that all functions are normal, turn off the iPhone. Disconnect the battery flexible cable and the screen flexible cable, and separate the screen again.
- Use tweezers to remove the remaining stickers on the rear housing frame. Apply for a new Apple 12/12 Pro frame sticker and put it on the frame.
- Connect the screen flexible cable and the battery connector, and fix the connector cable with a small metal shield and screws.
- Assemble the display screen backwards and press it lightly to ensure that it is tightly assembled. Tighten the two pentagonal screws backwards. The whole process is complete.
- During the installation process, do not press it forcefully, which may cause damage to the inner LCD
- If your iPhone has a cracked screen, keep further breakage contained and prevent bodily harm during your repair by taping over the glass.